Best WES Service in Bangalore
Apostille Attestation Service - Wes
We Guide you to Apply for College/University and Get Online Appointment for your Higher Studies
World Education Services (WES) is an organization that provides credential evaluations for international students planning to study or work . Our main objective is to help you gain access to University Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses in the United Kingdom. USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other parts of the world. Studying in a new country and a new educational system can be both exciting and overwhelming. The International Student Centre offers a variety of programs to help you meet new friends, adjust to a new culture.
Apply for college or university (Documents)
High School Certificate and Transcripts or if you are in the last year of High School your latest transcripts of results.
Bachelor Degree and Transcripts with Translations if you have not completed you Bachelor Degree yet but you are studying the final year you can apply for a master showing your results up until last completed year of your current course.
• Valid Passport
• Home Address
• Phone Number
Online Appointment USA, UK & Canada
A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States or other part of country generally must first obtain a visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship. If you are going to visit the United States of America during your study in Canada, you may require a US Visitor Visa depending on your country of citizenship. However, citizens of certain countries may be able to travel to the USA without a visa.
visa interview appointment
1) Create your appointment profile select your US,UK, Canada Post pickup location pay your non-refundable visa application fee and schedule your visa interview appointment. Please note if you are renewing your visa which expired less than 12 months ago, and if found eligible for an interview waiver, you will be provided instructions on how to mail your passport and required documents to the Consulate.
2) On the day of your interview you need to bring the following required documents to the Consulate:
Your visa appointment confirmation
• Your valid passport
• Your DS-160 confirmation page
• A passport size and quality photo (2″x2″)
• Proof of your current immigration status in US,UK, Canada study/work permit
• Any document listed on your appointment confirmation page that is pertinent to the type of visa for which you are applying
3) If your application is successful you will receive your passport in the mail within 3 – 5 business days after your interview.
additional documents to your interview:
1. Enrollment letter and Transcript from the Registrar’s Office
2. Tuition payment confirmation from the Cashier’s Office
3. Bank summary
4. CV/resume, a description of your current and past research, and a list publications (for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math graduate students only)
5. If you are currently enrolled in a course based master program, you can bring a description of your program (or a letter from the Registrar’s Office) to prove that your program doesn’t require research.
6. If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your status.
7. Criminal/court records pertaining to any arrest or conviction, even if later pardoned.
8. Translation into English of any non-English document.
9. Supporting documents related to your travel: event information, invitation letter, etc.